Monday, July 16, 2012

What's Going On Today?


Not a whole lot is going on today. I started this blog mostly because I needed a place to park my affiliate ads so I can make money. As much as I enjoy my job and the people I work with, the pay checks suck and I need the extra money to keep the bills paid.

I've tried, many times over the years, to be self-employed. My lack of assets has left me with a lot of challenges and without resources. So I'm doing whatever it takes to solve my financial problems so I can make enough money to pay my bills and eventually launch my own business.

You can help by checking out the ads on this blog or sharing my story to help me get the word out so others will find my posts and take advantage of the free offers on this blog. I'll do my best to make sure everything is free and the offers are useful and valuable to my readers. I will even post ways for you to make money too.

If you join my affiliate programs you can make extra money or just take advantage of the free offers. Every order helps me earn the money I need to accomplish my goals. In return for your help, if you help me I will be more than happy to help you.

Here is the first offer. It's free to join and you get a free cell phone. I get paid a commission with every new order.

No comments:

Post a Comment